Everything You Need To Build A DIY WordPress Website The Easy Way
GET YOUR WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING WITH THE POWER AND SEO OF WORDPRESS
- Create a plan and map out your customer journey and automate it all.
- Get your site ranked in google with the power of SEO
- Create amazing courses, funnels, podcasts, shops, membership sites, and more without complicated programming
- Get real live help for YOUR website
This course has been years in the making and is constantly updated to keep up with the ever-changing technology. That’s why I am so proud of what my students have been able to accomplish. From not only learning how to create and use their websites but to have the confidence to be able to do anything in their business knowing they have both me and their website there to support them
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET ACCESS TO
- WordPress Set-Up – Learn how to purchase hosting and domains, install WordPress, configure plugins, and customize themes
- Creating Your Content – Learn how to write amazing content for your site, blogs, social media, funnels, and more to attract your ideal clients
- Customer Journey – Learn how to create a consistent brand, engage your ideal clients, create an easy to follow system for them to become clients
- SEO Master – Learn what exactly is SEO, how to create it for your website, how to get ranked in Google, and how to stay #1 in Google
- Tackle the Tech – Learn how to not become overwhelmed by HTML, use all kinds of media, and use it to create engaging content
- Build Your Empire – Learn my exact system for using your website to get clients, work from anywhere, create daily routines, and build a team
HERE’S WHAT YOU LEARN!
- How powerful can a website really be – an assessment for how powerful your website is right now
- Creating your website plan – we’re going to map out a start to finish plan for YOUR website, not someone else’s.
- The website blueprint – an easy to follow the roadmap of making your website amazing
- Let’s not waste time – an exact schedule you can follow to maximize your website’s potential in just a few hours a week.
- Tutorials to set up MailChimp, acuity for calendar appointments, taking payments with woocommerce, how to create ebooks, and how to create a course or membership with recurring payments.
- Playlists to help you master WordPress, funnels, opt-ins, creating courses and memberships, creating online stores, SEO, social media, productivity and so much more!